DG - Inst. Lament of the Gods DG - Inst. Lament of the Gods

Sick!

Awesome song guys. I think if the guitar riffs were a little softer, and less dominant it would be really nice.

CRF250 responds:

were working on it, its simple really, but we're pretty lazy. :)

Clenastro {=MMD=} Clenastro {=MMD=}

Words can't describe the awwesomenes of this.

Nothing else to say to that ^_^

Depression Depression

This is good.

You could have done without the electric guitar though. It would sound a little more depressing that way. Other than that, great job. Especially since you did it with Ipod headphones.

[EB] -Independent Solution [EB] -Independent Solution

Very Nice

It kinda has the sound like it should be in a Saw movie. I like the distorted drums in it. Gives it some depth to the sound. I could almost picture this playing on my stereo very load and kicking ass.

Nice Job
Keep it up

LoZ - Hero's Torn Heart LoZ - Hero's Torn Heart

WOW

I can't think of any words that describe how amazing this song is. Great job man!

It would be nice if you had a zip file of all of these Zelda songs so that we could download it easier.

Setu-Firestorm responds:

They're all on here, and there's only like 6 or 7 of them.

All of the LoZ film music is not on here, but it will be released around the time the movie is released.

Thanks for the feedback, though.

The Song of Storms The Song of Storms

Awesome ^_^

By far the greatest Song of Storms on Newgrounds. I like how you added in 2 other songs into it to make it more epic.

The-MickMad responds:

thanks...yah u said that, i did that to make it more epical than ever (even though if this could be redone far better than i did...when i get my new pc and finally a usb keyboard, i'll get this redone asap)

Always a Hero Always a Hero

Very nice.

This is quite relaxing to start with. Sounds are very smooth. It also goes along very nicely with the video you are making.

I would love to hear more stuff like this in the future ^_^

Moonlight Through Misty A Moonlight Through Misty A

This is good

This really sounds like you put lots of effort into it as you previously stated. I really enjoy listening to this. I look forward to seeing more of your stuff in the future.

Lapse responds:

Thank you for listening. I'm glad you enjoy it. As far as future - - Well i've got some fairly fresh tracks posted as of a couple days ago, so feel free to check'em out : P

Reasoner- I'm Still Here Reasoner- I'm Still Here

Nice

I do agree with the guy below me. This does sound like a tragedy just happened and few people survived, or something like that.

LoZ - Warrior Spirit Within LoZ - Warrior Spirit Within

ZOMG!!

I didn't think it was possible to do something this good.

It almost sounds like some chinese movie that some town is getting invaded and than saved by one of their own.

Good job man ^_^