Maxed Out Mind Trip Maxed Out Mind Trip

Good

but the only reason it gets it right is the programing that does a process of elimination with the different letters it asks, so its not really mindreading, its just good programming.

-Stick War- -Stick War-

Kudos man! kudos

Great game man.

Draw your... Draw your...

Nice job

This is something you can't complain about the artwork :P

Sweet little game, short simple and very addicting.

Neon Disks 2 Neon Disks 2

Nice job

This was quite entertaining. Simple and great. You should make some backgrounds for it, and it could be even better.

Advent Calendar 2008 Advent Calendar 2008

Pretty cool

Nice little treat for those that don't get chocolate advent calenders anymore :(

OctoFlash responds:

lol yeah... ;D

LSO tutorial for AS 2.0 LSO tutorial for AS 2.0

Useful, but...

You don't really describe how it actually works. You have just put the code there for people to copy. Some better graphics would be nice too. Very bland in that category.

Not to bad, but could be alot better.
2/5 6/10

wolflink289 responds:

Most people probably dont really care how it works... eventually you figure it out

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Holy Shit

This is awesome ^_^

:How to Make A Quiz Game: :How to Make A Quiz Game:

Dude

I don't know why you need to make a tutorial for people to help them make a quiz game. If they know basic actionscript they can do it just fine. If they don't, they might find this useful. Or they could use a better tutorial with more AS in it.

PlayTheGame responds:

its a basic. i no when i watch all the extra crap thats in the tut section. such as the collabs. i learned nothing. i saw 1 basic flash and i was set

Pong in one frame. Pong in one frame.

Pong Rocks My Socks

I love it except for the fact that the opponent got himself lost when I hit the ball into the right spot. How that happened I have no fucking idea :P

Find The Stick Find The Stick

A little too easy

This was just a little too easy for me and prolly many others. Though the rewards at the end do make up for it ^_^